Friday, October 09, 2009

What! They Are Sleeping In Their Room!

Yeah, Yeah, I said it too all judgemental when I wsas expecting my first child..."I will never let them sleep in our bed, unless they are sick."  Little did I know how often kids got a cold or how warm, snuggly, and comfy it was to have them sleep with you.  My daughter takes your finger and rubs it until you are both asleep. mmmm,

I digress...sleeping with your children stunts your sex life, makes you dependent on them, and your fear level of them being more than one foot away from you and being taken out of your home escalates dramatically once you let them snooze with you!

Right now I am all alone in my room with this laptop hoping the hubby has some energy for fun once he gets home, BUT being the big buzzkill that he is, he called and said he was exhausted. GRRRR what does it take for a girl to have a little release around here.

Anyway, again I digress. I hope since they are in their room, that I get at least a couple more hours sleep and that I wake up in less pain than usual since they are always trying to kick us out of the bed.

Ok, so now I can play here with my laptop for a little bit until the grouch comes home.

Stay Tuned...do I get some or not?
Beme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.