I have been in such a tizzy over my husband and his chilly attitude it seems like for weeks. Then he gets into the car, calls me Bun and talks to me, not at me. Then I get that warm feeling all over that makes me remember why I loved him to begin with, and how I luuuuvvv to be in his presence. Crazy right?
Kids, now just one child is still sick. I am so sick of this friggin flu and all of this and a couple of radio talk show hosts have convinced me that we are all going to get the swine flu vacc. This is my reasoning: It is very hard to watch your child be sick and if I can keep them away from physical suffering I am there. Two, I want to stay home and take care of them when they are sick but I cant always because I work, my mom is hitting her sixties and she can't be keeping up with them or getting their bugs all of the time. Her health is important also! and lastly, I hate keeping him home from school and from having fun because of illness.
And finally I have another sinus headache. I am thinking there maybe a medical procedure I need to relieve this. This is f'n ridiculous. I just got off antibiotics like 2 days ago!
Just one day in my life...oh and i got at 6:30 after swooning too long over produce at Fry's. It was dark when I went outside...WHAT???!!!
Wednesday, October 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.