I raced home from work because now both my kids have fevers without any other symptoms, and I wanted to change out of my work clothes before I ran out to get sick day "staples" and kid movies from Blockbuster. I put on my favorite, which I finally realized today, a grey tshirt and my Ann Taylor Loft jeans. Ok, so they are the only pair of jeans I have that make me feel good, everything else is to tight, long , or highwaisted. Anyhoo, I put on these jeans and I suddenly felt the energy to get some stuff done and I did!
After I got home with kids, groceries, their stuff from their grandparents, I got busy and then at 9:30 pm realized I still had the jeans on! What the...! But I realized having the jeans gave me some oomph. I have been sick for like 15 days and feeling better is a luxury right now it seems, so the little bit of get up and go I had, which were fueled by my jeans helped me feel indestructible and productive. Now so and tired as I have been.
I thought that was crazy cool, but then I was getting tired of feeling the weight of them on, and I put on my most comfy lounge pant from Nine West from almost 6 yrs ago; that I wore as I started to expand with my son's pregnancy. Yes, I know so wrong that I still wear these...but they have great spandex and held their shape even as I didnt! Whatev I love `em!
So now I am sleepy.
All because of the power of the jean: Kryptonite in a very faded indigo, slub denim, curvy style by Ann Taylor Loft!
Stay Tuned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.