Sunday, October 04, 2009

Ominous

Does one ever stop being suspicious of their mate?

My husband is still not home from his night job. Yes they work late at restaurants...but he hs my car and that means he is mobile, with a little freedom...and he could go for a drink and then tell me afterwards. OK, so its all probably very innocent, but the sneakiness is what has always bothered me.

I take offense to the assumption that somehow you feel smarter than I AND you think I don't know you. Riiiight.

I have a very long and twisted story with this spouse of mine and his inability to be truthful over the years, so even though I feel he is relatively honest right now. I don't think I could ever be so blissfully blind again. He taught me that people are capable of anything.  Even the ones who claim to always have your best interests at heart.

Sad right? Ok that was very debbie-downer, but just a thought.
G'nite and sorry I was late tonight.
Beme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.