Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day makes you think

Eek, I love and hate v-day. I love it because I remember what they used to be like; full of passion and surprise and puppy dog love. That made me feel so safe back then.  I also hate them because I have had some empty ones where I thought, there was no need for him to buy me a card, its a lie anyway. I also love them because vday is fuller for me now, my two children are my biggest presents and they are here all year long!  But I also hate vday because u build it up in your mind and still feel a little let down because I wish he showed me more of the love he writes to me about.  He self sabotages many of our good times or holidays.

Im just reflecting, as my son's kindergarten teacher says. Hoping that someday I can get to a safe place again blogging about how he shows me that he loves me without words or cards.

Beme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.