my posts are so random and in frequent, but I guess only when i really need to vent is when i will post to this private diary of mine.
I got sucker punched today. Not literally, but my dh accused me of really not wanting the same things as he does, like the house I dream of. how dare he. we fought and I am mad cause he completely wrecked the good day I was having. although i feel outta sorts from pms and our" disconnection." i was really hurt by his accusations.
it hurts to feel backed in a corner. to do something one doesnt enjoy. i paid my dues, i dont wantto have a nice littel soft wall by the window. I want a brand, a living testament to my photography, to my dreams of success and personal fulfillment. but since i discovered this way late in my life. it seems i will be forced to make some sacrifices on my way to complete independence, i have no choice i must. i was just pissed at his arrogence. his self worth. well i just need to pray on it. for prayer seems to help relieve alot for me. i enjoy itand find it to be the venting i usually can rely on.
I got sucker punched today. Not literally, but my dh accused me of really not wanting the same things as he does, like the house I dream of. how dare he. we fought and I am mad cause he completely wrecked the good day I was having. although i feel outta sorts from pms and our" disconnection." i was really hurt by his accusations.
it hurts to feel backed in a corner. to do something one doesnt enjoy. i paid my dues, i dont wantto have a nice littel soft wall by the window. I want a brand, a living testament to my photography, to my dreams of success and personal fulfillment. but since i discovered this way late in my life. it seems i will be forced to make some sacrifices on my way to complete independence, i have no choice i must. i was just pissed at his arrogence. his self worth. well i just need to pray on it. for prayer seems to help relieve alot for me. i enjoy itand find it to be the venting i usually can rely on.