Ugh so dh is scared that his productivity is going to be scrutinized for being at home. he says its because he is tired. I have no idea what to do. Let me just say. I dont want to go to work. I enjoy raising my kids. I know necessity speaks. but i feel like my husband is once again sabotaging things for himself.
I feel so stuck right now. PLEASE LORD DO NOT LET HIM LOSE THIS JOB!
if he has to go to the office...then I can understand...but we need this job...when is he going to stop paying back karma!! hasnt it been enoough!!
i cant wait until he is on meds and here at home at night so he can recouperate and wake the fuck up!
BeMe...the disgruntled
Thursday, April 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.