Sunday, January 03, 2010

New Hair Color...eek

I see this hair looking bk at me...bright like the friggin sun. i did myself some highlights. I dont love em. BUT I took a chance at being unsafe and trying something new at the risk of being rejected by those around me. Im proud of me. now I am looking to lose 30 pounds. yeah

thats right 3-0. by like 5 months from now. doable i think...but i feel dumb. i have no idea what to make asa i have never counted cals just points! now i know points is a little easier...but I am trying to move out of my comfort zone. trying something different for different results. lets see what happens. if i feel brave I will post the poundage lost by week.

good luck me~
beMe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.